So yeah, I was real bored and decided to do this survey too... enjoy!
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before? Got a speeding ticket, man that wasn't cool at all! I also worked two jobs all summer trying to save up money so that I can go to Rome for spring break, and then I had to spend $79 of that money to pay for the stupid ticket!
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Like Judit I didn't really make a new years resolution last year, but for this year I haven't decided, which I should do b/c we actually have already started this new year... I probably won't make one... again
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Not that I can think of... my sister did, but that was in 2004, but it was almost 2005! And I know that some people close to me will be expecting in a while, I had lots of friends get married/engaged this year!
4. Did anyone close to you die? No, Thankfully!!
5. What countries did you visit? None this year, unless like Judit I can now count states as countries... I visited Maryland and I guess North Dakota (I techincally lived there) and I will be visiting Italy... I paid for that trip all in 2005, so ya... :P
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005? Stronger faith, closer relationships with friends, and more money -- I hate money but you gotta have it... grrr
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory? March 23 and December 19
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Working all summer and saving most of the money for my trip to Rome!
9. What was your biggest failure? Having to drop a class 2 weeks before semester so that it woudln't pull my GPA down. Letting down my parents.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? well since Judit said no, I feel like I got nothing, but I had my gall bladder out and that wasn't cool.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My trip to Rome and a chicken dancer Elmo for my nephew
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Mine is pretty far up there...
13. Where did most of your money go? Food and gas and my trip, and like Judit said money that I will someday have to give to the bank went to mi escuela.
14. What did you get really, really, really, excited about? Lots of things... seeing my family 2 times this year, going to Texas for spring break, going to Rome for spring break next year, my friends getting engaged and many many more!
15. What song/album will always remind you of 2005? More, Stay with me, I promise
16. Compare to this time last year, are you:a. happier or sadder? um... overall prob about the same, maybe a little more happy b. thinner or fatter? again, about the same c. Richer or poorer? well... it depends if you are talking about money, to which the answer would be: yet again about the same, I did have lots of monies for a while, but they all went away. But if you ask "theoretically" about life, then i would say richer!
17. What do you wish you’d done more of? Spent time on homework, and time with friends, also more time praying.
18. What do you wish you’d done less of? Procrastinated and not caring
19. How did you spend Christmas? Laying on my couch/lazy boy sleeping, eating and watching a movie.
20. Did you fall in love in 2005? Kind of
21. What was your favorite TV program? FRIENDS! after that... Will and Grace, Gilmore Girls, and the discovery health channel!
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nope
23. What was the best book you read? Um... I think one of the only ones I finished was The five people you meet in heaven... I don't have much time to read with school and work and such.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery? My friend Claire's (Claire Bear, hehe) voice... BEAUTIFUL
25. What did you want and get? a trip to Rome and a digital camera
26. What did you want and not get? hehe, lots of things... wouldn't you like to know????
27. What was your favourite film of this year? No favorites really, but i liked Cinderella Man and The Wedding Date... and you spell favourite like a Brit!!!
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? Just so that you know, this was really hard to remember, it has been almost a year since this.... but I got up and went to brunch, then slept some more, then went out to eat with a bunch of friends at TGI Fridays and then went to church then did homework and went to bed. And I was 19, but soon to be 20!!!! :D
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Not really sure, maybe meeting the man of my dreams! ;)
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concepts in 2005? Mostly just comfy... sweats, jeans, hoodies, t-shirts, sweaters and slippers!
31. What kept you sane? who said I stayed sane??? I guess just God's goodness and grace.
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most? Brad Pitt and Jeniffer Aniston... I know its stupid, but I really like both of them.
33. What political issue stirred you the most? I will have to go w/ Judit on the Terri Schivo case and the debate of abortion laws.
34. Who did you miss? Friends, family, home, again like Judit, I don't like having two different lives in two different places.
35. Who was the best new person you met? There are a few: Claire Bear, Matt- aka Stewart, Canada, KB, Al, Jo, Carly and lots more!
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year? This applies to both of my lives: "I'll be ther when you call me in the middle of the night/I'll keep the rain from fallin' down into your life... I promise, I promise, I promise I will/And I love you more everyday and nothin' can take that love away/When you need someone/I promise I'll be there for you, for you"