Tuesday, February 21, 2006

And So On And So On And So On

Wow! It has been a flippen long time since anyone has posted save the last post!!! Holy crap!!!! I feel as though I have failed yous all guys. And so, what has been happening in the life of Judit lately. Lots of saints have been happening lately. First of all, St. Valentine's Day. This year was a nice change from the crap of last year. I have found out that if you break up with your boyfriend in January and Valentine's Day falls in February, it will not be fun. HOWEVER, if you acquire a boyfriend in the beginning of February and Valentine's Day falls in the middle, life is good. Granted, I've had 17 Valentine's Days without a boyfriend or recent privation of one that were perfectly normal. This one was just particularly . . . wonderful. Then there was St. Genisius's Night. Basically an excuse for CC students to get on stage and be silly. Good, good times. Pictures for yous.

St. V Day





St. G Day

7 Comments:

Blogger Meche said...

Woah!!! Boyfriend?! Why didn't you say something?! Good for you, Hobbit!

3:36 PM  
Blogger Meche said...

Oh, and would it be out of line of me to add your newest blog to the list of other blogs that are not this one (dude implied)?

3:37 PM  
Blogger Bowman the Black said...

Don't worry, it's not like she said anything to me either. Fortunately, I have eyes.

Bowman the Black
Christendom Blogger

5:44 PM  
Blogger Judit said...

Oh yea. *blush* I guess I forgot to mention that to y'all. Uh, Matt asked me out awhile ago and I said yes on February 11. So, uh, yea. :D

And yes, Meche, if you want to add my other blog, knock yourself out.

8:50 PM  
Blogger Bowman the Black said...

That recent? Hmm. Could have sworn something was going on for quite a bit longer than that . . . .

Bowman the Black
Spying Blogger

1:43 PM  
Blogger Constancia said...

whoa whoa whoa
Judit this is your order to call me NOW!!!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Judit said...

Wow, so since this post, Collin and Monica broke up, Matt and I broke up, Claire and Pete broke up and got back together. Kudos to Sydney and Sean!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home