Tuesday, February 08, 2005

"I Don't Remember Killer Trees" or "Canada is for Lovers"

Yup, I have had an interesting weekend. It started out Friday night I agreed to help babysit some of Sean's cousins with Claire. They have 6 kids and Claire has a broken foot. So I ended up sitting for 6 kids, Claire, Sean, and Matt. Haha, long story. Then I got up at the crack of 9:30 on Saturday to go work for Sean's uncle with Sean and Matt. Wow, I have to say being in a warehouse with Sean and Matt for 5 hours is not something I'll forget anytime soon. Saturday night was the Mardi Gras dance. That was interesting. All I have to say is, some of my fellow students are WEIRD. But I did get to swing dance one handed. That was new and interesting experience. (Mike broke his collar bone, so he's got his arm in a sling.) Then Sunday was the Superbowl and I watched it, for the third time in my life. A bunch of us went over to Joe and Andrea's house. That was lost of fun. (And that was an intentional typo, we got lost three times.) Yes, Joe does not know where he lives. But we got there eventually and it was a good time. I thought it was pretty funny, because CARDUCCI and I were trying to figure out who we should cheer for. I picked the Patriots out of the clear blue sky and she agreed. But once we got there, we found out that Joe, Andrea, their parents, their grandfather, their neighbor's boyfriend, and Ben were all going for the Eagles. Their neighbor was going for the Patriots, but she was doing Algebra and not really paying attention. Beth was cheering for the refs and Dominick was going for the Ravens. (I think he was watching a different game...) But before the first quarter was over, CARDUCCI had switched to the Eagles and then their neighbor left. So I was the lone Patriots fan. I rubbed it in but good when they WON! Muhahahaha. In other news, going to lunch today, we were mobbed by people trying to get us to sign up to donate blood. Joe and I ran the other way while CARDUCCI actually inquired about it. (Silly girl.) Joe said that the last time he tried to give blood, it stopped flowing and couldn't give whatever the amount is that is needed. I told him that someone should have jumped up and down on his chest yelling "Pull your own weight!" (Meche should find that funny. :P)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jump on someone's chest as they are giving blood? How would ( and who would) that help? What is with the "killer trees" and "Canada is for lovers"? You are sure learning lots of dancing ways. Also, is it just me or does it seem to you there are lots of injuries in your college?

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot to sign off, that was Bob inquiring about the injuries.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Meche said...

AAAHH!! It's the killer dog from the blog that the guy-who-thought-I-was-a-guy wrote!!! Good times! "Pull your own weight!" yeah, that was a great story, a bit demented, but great!

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home